You can add your FoxMetrics Pixel on Shopify if you're using Google Tag Manager and the TrackPixel.app to manage tags on your Shopify website.
Follow these instructions to install the Google Tag Manager pixel on your Shopify store.
FoxMetrics installation on Google Tag Manager - Step by Step
- We highly recommend using a tag manager such as Google Tag Manager to install FoxMetrics.FoxMetrics currently have an approved tag in Google Tag Manager and here are the steps to get started.
- Scroll to Tags on the left navigation pane.
- Click on New button on the top right after page loads.
- Click on the Tag Configuration pane.
- Once the window slides in, scroll down to the More section and locate and click on the FoxMetrics line.
- Copy and paste the following 000000000000000000000000 into the Application ID textbox.
- Click on the Triggering pane to choose a trigger
- In the trigger pane that slides in, select the All Pages trigger with the type of Page View..
- Provide a friendly name for the tag, click save and publish.
- You are all set.
More information can be found here: https://docs.foxmetrics.com/getting-started/configure-foxmetrics